1 . Do I need an account to place an order ?
You can shop at STYLEZZA SHOP without creating an account.
However, register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Add sold out items and products you love to your Wish List
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- What payment methods Stylezza Shop accepts ?
Our payments are made through 2 secured platforms : Stripe & Paypal. Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Does Stylezza ship to multiple adresses ?
Stylezza ships to only one address per order. We suggest to place a separate order for each destination.
4. Do you ship to PO Boxes ?
5. What are COOKIES?
Cookies are used to keep information about your interaction with the website that issues them.
The most common HTTP cookies are what are referred to as session cookies. These cookies keep track of various elements of your current visit to a website and expire either when you close your web browser (end your session) or logout (in the case of an authentication cookie). Typical information stored in these cookies include, but is not limited to:
- Your username and whether you are currently logged-in. (known as authentication cookies)
- The contents of your shopping cart.
- Your preferred language while viewing a website.
- Any pages that you have viewed such as products or stories.
For example, web-based email providers store session cookies to “remember” who you are while you are using their service. Without cookies you would have to login every time you viewed a different page.
Any sensitive information, such as passwords, is usually encrypted by the website before they are stored on your computer. When the cookie is accessed by the website again, the information is decrypted securely.
By amending Article 5 (3) of Directive 2002/58 / EC by the adoption of Directive 2009/136 / EC, the European legislator laid down the principle:
- Prior consent of the user prior to storage of information about a user’s equipment or access to information already stored.
Unless such actions are strictly necessary for the issuance of an information expressly requested by the subscriber or the user.
Article 32-II of the Law of 6 January 1978, as amended by Order no. 2011-1012 of 24 August 2011, which transposed Directive 2009/136 / EC, incorporates this principle.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, tracers (cookies or other) requiring a collection of consent can not be deposited or read on his terminal, until the person has given his consent.
It recommends that the period of validity of consent to the Cookies deposit be extended to a maximum of 13 months. At the end of this period, the consent must be collected again.
Consequently, cookies must therefore have a lifetime limited to thirteen months after their first deposit in the user’s terminal equipment (following the expression of the consent)
Their lifespan should not be extended during further visits to the site.